Maintenance Supervisors - Mobile Plant | Moolarben Mine
This position is an outstanding career opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor, preferably with a background in open-cut mining. This challenging leadership role will provide diverse exposure to the Moolarben Coal operations and our class-leading machines such as the Liebherr R9800 Excavator and a fleet of Liebherr T 282C Dump Trucks.
About the company
Established in 1997, National Plant & Equipment specialises in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors.
NPE has a large world-class fleet of over 350 pieces of heavy earthmoving equipment, and is known for its impeccable maintenance standards servicing some of Australia's largest miners.
We have recently been successful in obtaining a 3+ yr contract to Pre-strip a minimum of 45Mbcm of overburden using our modern state of the art ultra-class mining fleet.
About the role
Note: We require several Supervisors.
- Permanent full-time role
- Based out of Moolarben mine site
- Effectively manage work teams to ensure Availability and Tonnage KPI's are being met
- Provide leadership and supervision to our maintenance team
- Preventative maintenance and availability
Skills & experience
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- Minimum 3 years previous supervisor experience
- High level of technical skills on a diverse fleet of equipment.
- Experience working on various heavy earthmoving equipment
- Current Order 43 medical or the willingness to complete
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- 7 on 7 off rotating day/night roster
- Work for a 100% privately owned Australian company
- Big company experience, with a family-owned company feel
- Accommodation provided