Diesel Fitters / Plant Mechanics - Daunia Mine Site
National Group - You're not just a number!
This position is an outstanding career opportunity for a Diesel Mechanic, preferably with a background in open-cut mining. This exciting role will provide diverse exposure to operations at Daunia Mine and our class-leading fleet of machines.
About the company
The National Group is a leading mining-services company in Australia. For 25 years, we have supplied heavy-earthmoving equipment and end-to-end mining services to the world's largest resource companies. Our machinery is used at flagship Australian mines to produce iron ore, coal, gold, nickel and other commodities.
About the role
Note: We require multiple diesel fitters.
- Permanent full-time role
- Based out of Daunia Mine Site
- Preventative maintenance and availability
- Scheduled servicing, change outs and repairs
- Breakdown diagnostic support
- Strong commitment to workplace safety, continuous improvement and technical excellence
- Contribute towards any improvements or initiatives relating to productivity or costs
Skills & experience
- Experience working on various heavy earthmoving equipment
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate
- High level of technical skills on a diverse fleet of equipment.
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- You're not just a number
- 7 on 7 off rotating day/night roster
- Work for a 100% privately owned Australian company
- Big company experience, with a family-owned company feel
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Flights included for suitable candidates ex. Brisbane