Project Manager - Mining Operations | Curragh Mine
About the company
WOLFF Mining, part of the National Group, specialises in providing a range of automated and innovative solutions such as large scale satellite bulk dozer push, contract mining services, excavator pre strip fleets, civil earthworks, blast hole drilling, site clearing and rehabilitation works.
About the role
Wolff Mining currently have a position available for a highly experienced Project Manager (Bulk Dozer Push) to join our rapidly growing and professional team.
- Full time role
- Based out of Curragh mine site
- Deliver project scope within the constraints of time, cost and above all else, safety
- Manage human resources and ensure team effectiveness
Skills & experience
- Previous experience as Project Manager in Dozer Push on a mine site.
- Current Mining Supervisor qualifications (S123, G2 or equivalent)
- Exposure to SATS dozers is beneficial
- Current coal board medical
- Current standard 11 statement of attainment
- Current Curragh mine site induction is advantageous
- Attractive remuneration
- Permanent full time role
- Monday to Friday (5 / 2 roster)
- Work for a privately owned Australian company