HD Fitter / Plant Mechanic | Karratha
National Group - You're not just a number!
This position is an outstanding career opportunity for a HD Mechanic, preferably with a background in open-cut mining. This exciting role will provide diverse exposure to several operations at tier one mines throughout the Pilbara and our class-leading fleet of machines.
About the company
The National Group is a leading mining-services company in Australia. For 25 years, we have supplied heavy-earthmoving equipment and end-to-end mining services to the world's largest resource companies. Our machinery is used at flagship Australian mines to produce iron ore, coal, gold, nickel and other commodities.
About the role
Note: We require several diesel fitters.
- Permanent full-time role
- Based out of our Karratha yard
- Preventative maintenance and availability
- Scheduled servicing, change outs and repairs
- Breakdown diagnostic support
- Strong commitment to workplace safety, continuous improvement and technical excellence
- Contribute towards any improvements or initiatives relating to productivity or costs
Skills & experience
- A Heavy-Duty Fitter or Plant Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Experience in maintaining open cut mobile mining equipment or experience maintaining large mobile equipment
- Outstanding diagnostic and fault-finding ability
- Highly flexible roster- negotiable at interview stage
- Flights, accommodation and meals provided
- Attractive remuneration
- Work for a 100% privately owned Australian company
- Big company experience, with a family-owned company feel