Maintenance Supervisors - Mobile Plant | Curragh Mine Site
National Group - You're not just a number!
This position is an outstanding career opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor, preferably with a background in open-cut mining. This exciting role will provide diverse exposure to operations at Curragh Mine and our class-leading fleet of machines.
About the company
The National Group is a leading mining-services company in Australia. For 25 years, we have supplied heavy-earthmoving equipment and end-to-end mining services to the world's largest resource companies. Our machinery is used at flagship Australian mines to produce iron ore, coal, gold, nickel and other commodities.
About the role
Note: We require several Maintenance Supervisors.
- Permanent full-time role
- Based out of Curragh mine site
- Report to the Maintenance Superintendent
- Preventative maintenance and availability
- Provide leadership and supervision to our maintenance team
- Assist the team on the tools as required
- Strong commitment to workplace safety, continuous improvement and technical excellence
- Contribute towards any improvements or initiatives relating to productivity or costs
Skills & experience
- Australian recognised trade completion certificate and minimum 5 years post trade experience
- Current S1, 2, 3 & G2 tickets (or equivalent)
- Experience working on CAT mobile mining equipment is essential
- Ex-OEM experience highly regarded
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 required
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Current Curragh Induction and Supervisor pass-out would be advantageous
- 7 on 7 off rotating day/night roster
- Work for a 100% privately owned Australian company
- Big company experience, with a family-owned company feel
- Accommodation and meals provided