Junior Plant Clerk | Nebo
National Group - You're not just a number!
Outstanding career opportunity for a Junior Plant Clerk. This role will provide diverse exposure to operations at our Nebo Facility, Weipa mine site and our class-leading machines.
About the company
The National Group is a leading mining-services company in Australia. For 25 years, we have supplied heavy-earthmoving equipment and end-to-end mining services to the world's largest resource companies. Our machinery is used at flagship Australian mines to produce iron ore, coal, gold, nickel and other commodities.
About the role
- Option for Permanent Part Time of Full Time
- Data entry for site maintenance system
- Organise camp accommodation for employees
- Purchasing requirements including creating purchase orders and goods receipting
Skills & experience
- Basic plant clerk / maintenance administrator experience beneficial
- AMT maintenance system experience highly regarded, but not essential
- Experience with invoice approval / goods receipting
- Epicor experience (not essential)
- Exposure to contractor management systems (CMS)
- 100% Australian privately owned company
- Supportive team culture
- Based in our Nebo Facility